Tuesday, November 29, 2005

cats and gingercookies


The day is finnally coming to an end, and I have found some time to sitt down with a cup of tea and freshly baked gingercookies and write something about my day.

I have been working on my kalleidoscoop quilt I am making with Wuthering Heights fabrics from Moda. I will post a picture as soon as it is finished. I was at my LQS this afternoon and worked on my A Gardners Journal from Anni Downes here is a link: www.hatchedandpatched.com.au
After that I went into town and bought a new wallet with a orginazer in it. I always seem to forget to take my orginazer with me which results in double booked dates and stuff. Mostely because I am at home at the moment I get the days mixed upp.


I just finnished baking the traditonal Swedish gingercookies. Normaly the are shaped in the form of hearts and stars. I maked mine in the shape of a cat. .....Talking about cats. I am getting a cat in about 12 days. His name is going to be Zingo ( my husbands idea). He is only 8 weeks old now, so I have to be a bit more patient.

Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home