Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bussy day yesterday




Yesterday I spent almost the whole day at my LQS perpairing for my new class. Making a housebag as you see on the picture. I am also going to help her sew some quilts for a big quilt-fair she is going to be a vendor at.

I am going to sew a redwork miniature quilt. I started sewing it last night and finished it. I am handquilting it now. I am also going to do a crazyquilt and something in reproductions with baskets but I am not quite sure yet.

We also had our thimbleberries-club. Most of us had finished our block. We made a cute small keyhanger in the shape of a house ...

Well I am off into town to buy a birthday present for my friend Sacha..

Btw My cat is looking for modelling work...what do you think?? This is for the lastest series of bags for the LQS..

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Hoi! I found your blog through your email! It's so nice to see what you are doing, and your cat is adorable! What a cutie!

Keep up the good work!

Bonnie

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning

I am sory for my english I am an Algerian woman and I hoop to have a pattern of:
"Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Bussy day yesterday".

I am glad to contact you
I will happy to have an other patterns too.
I am a member for cub patch here in Algeria.

TREZOR
sab87ken@yahoo.fr

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home