Friday, February 10, 2006

Outside for the first time




yesterday was the day I had to let my baby go outside for the fist time alone. I was looking outside the whole time and really worried about him and the snow. In some places the snow was higher then he is..
But he did great. A bit nervous..*s* but fine. He went a bit futher and futher every ten minutes. And came back when I called for him.

But after some hours and me leaving him for longer periods he managed to explore the whole yard and started to explore the neighbours yard. But when I came outside he wasn't there and I got a bit scared. But the snow saved me, because of the wonderfull things called...footprints! I could just follow him to the neighbours yard and look over the small fence and see he was doing fine! So while I am writing this he is outside again exploring, but I am not so nervous anymore..

I also finished a redwork quilt for my LQS. I looked nice and I even managed to handquilt it in 2 days. I didn't do the binding that is the owner going to do.. I hate binding..
Today my friend Weronica is coming and I am going to work on a basketquilt for the LQS it is finished but I ran out of fabric . I will get more tonight.




See you later!

Thankfull for:
1 Snow
2 Jam made of roses
3 my digital camera

1 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

awww what a sweet kitty, Mine hate to go outside... In the snow they mew, "I want my heater." and in the heat the mew, "I want my air conditioner."

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home