Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Okay

Hi,

I had the operation on monday and I am doing good! The doctor and nurse were just great, I wasn't even nervous. I got this great drink, that made you calm, but also made you loose your sense of time. I still remember everything but it feels like I was just there for 3 minutes, but the operation took 50 minutes. Very strange!
I have 4 stitches which come out next week on friday. I look a bit like a hamster, but otherwise I am fine!

Well I even got some stitching done. I made 3 blocks to put into a quilt that is going to be a bit like a sampler. A log cabin-block, Old Maid's Puzzle and an Annies choice. I think I am going to make some more blocks today.

Well, I am going to get back to the sewing machine!

Barbara

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I am happy to read that everything is good! I remember when my husband have it he got a high feever. so I know it could be very worse. But not with you :c)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Glad you are feeling better! That drink sounds like a good deal. Happy sewing!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Linda C said...

Good that you got all this behind you, Barbara except for the healing up part--glad that it went better than you expected.

I don't know that I would have the presence of mind to sew after having that done--that amnesiac med that they gave you might have made me forget what I knew about piecing!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

glad to hear it is over and you are ok!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Glad everything went well. You must have felt OK if you went back to sewing so quick.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home