Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Sugar Camp quilt

Hi,

You might wonder what I have been up to the last days but I haven't been
sewing much since I have been reading a book.

I have been reading the Sugar Camp Quilt by Jennifer Ciaverinni. It is a part of the Elm Creek Novel series.

Well I started reading on Wednesday and now I am finished. All the books are just great but when you get started, there is no time for anything else because you just have to finish. So now I am going to read the Christmas Quilt. In April there will be a new book, so I want to be finished by then.

Yesterday my DH and went into town to a pub to celebrate St Patricks Day. There was a band with good live music. I had a great time!

Barbara

5 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

Barbara, I have that book waiting on my book shelf to read. I need to read some previous books of hers before opening this one. Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

I have never read any of Jennifer Ciaverinni's books! Are you supposed to start with the first one and read them in order?

Judy L.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

I almost bought that book the other day. I've read several of hers but not sure if I've missed any other ones. I'll have to pick it up next time I'm in the bookstore.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Linda C said...

I just bought that and the Christmas Quilt book of Chiaverini's used from Amazon! It is what is sitting on my night stand but I haven't started reading yet. I looked through my public libraries bibliography I believe I have missed "Quilter's Legacy" HMMMMM

9:01 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Love all the Elm Creek books. I have copies of all of them because I know I'll want to read them a second and probably a third time.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home