Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring chaos...anyone??

Hi everybody!

First I would like to thank everybody for the comments on the ocean waves quilt!

But...does anybody, like me, has these spring mood swings where you just want to to change everything in your house, colors, furniture, but mostly just turning all the furniture around.

I have had this feelings all week and I have started the turning of all the furniture... and,yes my husband is very happy with all this since he has to do the moving *lol* I just mostly stand there and point where it has to go.

Anyway, we are going to go to IKEA Wednesday and get a new desk and some other things, so I am looking forward to that. My husband has this old desk, which is gigantic, very good because there is lots of room in the all the drawers but it might be a bit to big in this apartment...

Well, I have started changing and cleaning things in the bedroom and in the sewing room, so today will be spent putting everything back into place, because it is chaos now. I am hoping that we will be able to fit our old bed into my sewing room because we are getting a lot of guests the next 4 months.

At the moment I am sewing a nursing bag for my best friend who will have a baby soon, and I think I will have enough scraps to make a small baby quilt of it as well. I also found a pattern of an apron that I really like and would love to make.

well I'll keep you posted on the moving of all the furniture, and am hoping it will be soon be over, so I can sew again...

bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger swooze said...

I never get the urge to change things around but dh does...at least he used to. I did warn him the carpet in the living area is in danger of being yanked up soon though!

6:40 PM  
Blogger CONNIE W said...

Yes, I know the feeling you described. Lately I've been wanting to do some decorating, a bit of painting, a little wallpapering, and some stenciling, but finding some spare time to add those on to already busy days is challenging. It will wait. :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

My house was sort of built with the furniture in mind, so there isn't much room for moving it. I have a house with very big windows, so there aren't many walls to put things up against. The only additions will be shelves I think. Don't spend too much at Ikea!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home