Wednesday, January 17, 2007

14 boxes with what??

Hi!
As I wrote yesterday, I was thinking of reorganising my closet and some other things in my sewing room, which resulted in me having 14 boxes empty, and still using the same space in the closet and so on. I didn't move anything into another room or something like that. Even stranger..I could move in some of the batting I had in the storage... strange huh?

I think the biggest change was moving my fabrics onto my shelves instead of having it under the cuttingtable. Because I could move a lott of odd stuff in the drawers that were in boxes before and didn't really fill the boxes. Anyway...this is the way it looked:



And this is now!


Looks a lot better...right? I love the way I can see all my fabric. Yes this is all my fabric, not much huh? (not including Christmas and baby fabric)


I found some UFO's some days ago, so I put them unto my DesignWall to have a look at them and see what to do with them. This is how the wall looks now together with my 5 Ocean Waves blocks:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your reorganised cupboards look great, and you've got a lovely lot of fabric.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Your quilting space is looking good. I remember the time when my stash was that size. And, believe it or not, I'm looking forward to the day when it's that size again. :-)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Your space is looking so organized. Are you able to keep it organized or are you like me-good intentions but by the end of the next quilt, disaster again? Your stash is not huge but it is beautiful.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Wow Barbara! What a difference some organization makes. I can't believe you actually emptied 14 boxes! That has to give you a great feeling. I just love having all my fabric out where I can see it - it's much more likely to get used that way. Well done my girl!!!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Outstanding job of organizing...love the blocks on the wall...constant inspiration.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Sew them together !! ;-))

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I also love your oceanwaves... That one looks spring to me !

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the blocks on your design wall go together beautifully!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home