Friday, March 16, 2007

The green monster sewingcaddy

Some time ago I posted about a green uggly sewingcaddy I had bought from a garagesale.

It looked like this:
As you can see it was just in need of a new fabric and some paint. When I was working on my japanese bag I fell in love with the fabric. So I orderd more fabric and put it on the sewingcaddy. So one day I got my brushes and fabric out and this is what it looks like now.

It now has it's own place with all my handsewing and quilting stuff besides my chair with my day-light lamp. I love it!

Today I am going to take a nice walk outside, it is really such great weather outside. Also am I going to put my blocks together from my Oceans Waves. Looking forward to see how the blocks will go together. It is always a very exciting stage of the quilt....


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Danijela said...

Hi Barbara,
you did a wonderful job! I browsed through your blog and I am delighted. I like your sewn creations and your ability to give "old" things a special look "just" by painting or pepping them up. I have also a few boards that need some paint. I think - I will just try it now!

7:17 PM  
Blogger CONNIE W said...

What a delightful transformation! It looks as though you can store many a fun project and supplies inside. :D

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home