Monday, January 08, 2007

A Bag day and gametime


Hi!


I made a new bag today. It is my own Design and made in a corderoykinda fabric. I liked the way it turned out. The corderoyfabric was a bit thick to make the biascord that goes all around the bag and made it pucker a bit. But if I don't find a good other normal cottonfabric to make the bias from to go around, I'll leave it like this..otherwise I'll will do some alltering.
My husband and I are totally hooked on a game called Carcassonne. We bought the game in Holland in Oktober, and now got and expansionkit for christmas, called the dragon, fairy and princess. Well, to make a long story short..I haven't seen much on tv the last 3 weeks..2 more expansions were bought and one is in order. In other words, great game, fun to play with 6 players...but even 2 players are a lot of fun, and games that are fun with just 2 players are hard to find. Here you can find more information about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home