Friday, February 17, 2006

Am I moving??


Well, I know it is just one weekend but it looks like I am moving out. It is always amazing all the stuff you need for a weekend like this. Since I already cut everything I don't even have fabrics with me...*lol*
I am almost packed and ready to go..I just have to go to the pharmacy and to the store buy something to drink (soda) and maybe some candy. I have been waiting all day, but it is snowing and I thought I would wait until it was a bit less, but it doesn't seem to stop...*s*

So I am bringing:
1)My own basket quilt in pink and brown made from fabric I already had. Didn't buy a thing..*s*
2) My Amy Butler bag..a totebag that you can turn into a backpack
3) My embroidery for A gardeners Journal (www.hatchedandpatched.com.au)

4) My Petra Prins rose quilt that I still have to make. This is a picture of the quilt finished.


Also I would like to thank everybody for the wonderful nice emails and comments I got on my blog. I haven't managed to write everybody back, but I will try when I get back home! Thanks!

Well, take care...

Barbara

7 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Have fun Barbara...and it is a pain to pack for a quilty weekend...but it's WORTH it! Have fun!
Hugs
Laurie

2:40 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Barbara,
Have fun!! I'm going away this weekend for quilting myself. I hope we both get lots accomplished. I know I've overpacked, but I don't care. I'd rather have too much than not enough (ha, ha).
Marilyn

6:37 PM  
Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Have a wonderful time - it sounds like you have plenty of projects to keep you busy, plus all the fun time you will have chatting with friends, eating, show and tell, etc.

Cheers!

Evelyn

1:35 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

good luck with getting lots of progress done on your quilty projects...how smart of you to do so much prep for this lovely time away!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Debby Brown said...

Enjoy your weekend!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

I think quilters by nature take a lot of stuff with them wherever they go - we want to make sure we don't run out of projects to work on! After all, one must take machine work and hand work, new projects and partially done projects - who knows what you'll feel like working on! Hope you had a wonderful time!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Cathi said...

Hope you had a great time... I hope to find more of a quilting community when we move soon... I would love to have a quilty weekend away!!! There are quilters here in Ireland, but it isn't a large community!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home