Friday, March 24, 2006

A baby gift



Some weeks ago I wrote on my blogg that was making a present for a friend, but couldn't post a picture since she reads my blog. But she had her baby, Maxime, last week and got the present in the mail, so I can post a picture now.






I made it togheter with Weronica, Helena and Ann-christine..


This is the card I made to go with it


Today I have been working a bit on my Dear Jane software. I have a Dear Jane Design wall in my quiltingroom but since I now have a cat, I will have to take it down. He likes playing with it to much. I also have to uppload some pictures on my webshots since I am so far behind in updating that site..

Well have a great weekend!

Barbara

13 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

cute cute cute...love the stuffed dolls and card

9:13 PM  
Blogger Vicky said...

How adorable! You are SO talented!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Those dolls are just adorable! Good job!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Cher said...

how very special! I am sure she loved them.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Linda C said...

What a lucky little one---those are positively adorable!

I have made dolls for my niece's in the past--the younger ones anyway. Its a blast!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Linda C said...

Me again, LOL. I love the quotes that you added to your side bar, Barbara.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Cathi said...

You are inspiring me to do more non-quilting projects. The box, the bags, and now those dolls are so cute!! And I did intend to make dolls...after all I have 2 little GIRLS!! Better get my rear in gear... I need more hours in the day though!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Catimini said...

I love this pictures, toys are best gift for kids, and i thought teddy bear is best gift for kids.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous top penny stock picks said...

Wow,, every picture looking wonderful. I ma so excited for that. Every thing looking an amazing.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous how to play avi files said...

So lovely craft. I am so impressed by that. Thanks for sharing it. I like Every pictures.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Promosyon said...

Above those all pictures are really very nice. I impressed to see all tips. Every pictures are looking so beautiful.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous men suit said...

I love these pictures and toys perfect gift for children, I thought a bear the best gift for kids.

4:39 AM  
Anonymous baby hats said...

Every kids like to play with toys, they are crazy for toys so it is best gist for baby. This card is really beautiful.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home