Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hmmmm

Well, As you might have guessed I am having some blogger problems..*s*

I wrote this note about my cat, together with some other things last weekend and tried to upload it. Blogger didn't really want too and I got a : "can't find server" message all the time. So I was a bit surprised when I started getting email from people telling me that they hopped the cat would get home soon. .-) I thought there might be some paranormal activity going on. But now I saw that blogger did upload, but no photo's. I also read on some other bloggs that people were having problems to uppload...pictures mostly...but let see how it works today..

So since it has been a while it is going to be a long post today:

Good news! I found the cat Sunday evening when I was walking back from a birthdayparty and was calling for him on my way home. I snatched him and ran home, because he didn't really want too. He was out with his friends having fun..*s* So I had him inside all day yesterday. He was making so much noise I used some headphones and my mp3 player to keep from going insane! Last night we took him to the vet and she castrated him, so I hope he will be more inclined to stay home. My husband was with me to the vet, but couldn't really look, he had what he called sympathy pains..

I have been working on my Dear Jane again. I have been looking at Cathi's quilt and also saw a finished one from Hanne from Norway. It got me inspired again. So I made 3 blocks last weekend. I also uploaded a lot of blocks on my webshots again..

At the moment I am preparing for my applique classes next week. It is going to be a more traditional block. They will be making the block twice. Once on the machine and once by hand. They will make it into 2 pillows. It is a bit baltimore Album style.
So I am now making the blocks and writing instructions and so on...




I am also thinking about what I am going to take with me next weekend as we are going to go to our cottage for 5 days. I hope to get some sewing done there...but what project to take.. I might prepare some DJ blocks at home if I have time!

Well a hasty update...hope that blogger allows me to update soon again..

Barbara

btw.. I sometimes use the spellingcheck on blogger... Did you know that the blogger spellingcheck doesn't recognise the word: Blog or Blogger...strange huh?

6 Comments:

Blogger ForestJane said...

I'm sure glad you found him - and I'm sure he'll be a much better inside pet now that he's been fixed.

I got both of my Siamese (their pictures are on my blog) from shelters, so getting them spayed/neutered was part of the responsible owner pet agreement.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Hanne said...

So good you found your cat before going on Easter vacation :-) Your Dear Jane blocks looks very good !

11:20 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

The house look awesome barbara. I am sure you are getting a wonderfull break . How is the weather by you ?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Linda C said...

Poor kitty running away and then off for surgery. Necessary though if only to help control the pet population. And it will help his behavior without giving you more anxious moments about his whereabouts.

4:32 AM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

What a pretty cottage! Have a good time!
Jeanne :)

5:21 AM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

So glad you cat is home... Maybe the "fix" fixed his wanderlust!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home