Monday, November 06, 2006

All over the place

Okay...don't really know what I am doing at the moment. I feel like I am all
over the place. I am working on all kinds of projects.

After Cathi's visit I am totally into Dear Jane again. I made my block 50! this weekend and number 51..number 52 is almost done. I have also made up my mind and I am going to start attaching the sashing to the right side and under the blocks so I can start assembling the quilt as I go along.




In Sweden we have this new knitting ring called The Knifty Knitter. You might remember it from when you were small. I used to have it in a miniformat. It was made out of wood and only had 6 pins and you made a cord...it was always exciting to see it come out of the bottom. Now they have made one for adults and it is great for making hats. You can also make scarfs and so on...instead of going in round you just go back and forth. I am making my DH a hat as a christmaspresent with a scarf (yes it is that time of year!..*lol*)





Also when Cathi was here she bought a package with 2 angels in it and we are going to share them. So I am going to sew one and sent what is left to Cathi so she can make her angel.



I was feeling a bit brave today and got my box out for my SpoolQuilt. So I might get some more done before I am going to go into town..



I did some work on the CrazyQuilt so this is up to lesson nr 2. It might look a bit strange in some places...but that is because we are going to do the beads and stuff later. Just the seamtreatments this week







Well...going to do some more quilting on my spoolquilt..

6 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

You have so much to do, and each is different from the other, I remember those knitting type things.

12:42 PM  
Blogger May Britt said...

Good to hear that you are like us other quilters. I am also jumping from one project to another one. I should start on christmasgifts but I do not have the christmas feeling yet, although we have snow outside.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

You are so productive on so many varied projects! I remember those knitting things. We used to make them with wooden spools and small nails.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Hedgehog said...

I love the spools - tell us more about the project! (Apologies if you have before.) My first big quilt was a spool quilt - I'll have to post a picture.

2:35 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

you really do have a little of everything on the go. What fun :-)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I never have seen the knitting thing. That looks fun for my daughters.. I will loking forward if we can find them here ! I love your spools :-)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home