Friday, October 20, 2006

Okay...normal blogs again

Hi!

Now that I wrote what there was to write about the trip I thought I would be time for a normal blogmessage again.

I was working on my red and white-quilt and have made 2 blocks so far:


I have started a on-line class on Joggles about CrazyQuilting and I am doing a lot for that at the moment. It is a six week class and is given by SharonB

Last weekend I made a foldercover for all the readingmaterial that we get:



And after reading all the material for the first class I found out that my fabrics were a bit to busy, so I went into town yesterday and bought some more fabric that didn't have a motif on it. Needless to say that I found some other goodies too??


I am working on our RoundRobin CrazyQuilt for Helena, and this is what I have done so far:

And bought some goodies for that too:





On a sad note: our LQS is closing down. It is really sad and we will miss the shop. On the positive side...a big sale is going on. This is my best purchase yet. It is from Clover. It is a folder, on the outside you can pin and iron, inside there is a sandbord for tracing on fabric, an applique mat (used for working with a Hera Marker) and a cuttingbord. It is wonderful and I got such a great deal on it. I almost bought it in Holland for 50 euro and paid 20 euros here! It is great for classes and bee's.




Today I am going to work on some more CrazyQuilting for the class, might up-load the blog soon again!

Bye!
Barbara

6 Comments:

Blogger May Britt said...

You are going to love sharons teaching. I got a lot of inspiration from her when I started doing CQ. It if fun. And you have done beautiful work on your block already. Love the cover for your folder.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Can I come to the sex week class too! Sounds like fun LOL.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat stuff, I love how you covered the binder!

1:13 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

you gave me a good smile with a a "sex week class" :-) Sharon does some amazing work, good for you taking her class.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

You bought some pretty things, and I like those red and white, what will they be when they grow up?

3:56 PM  
Blogger Katjaquilt said...

I would love to make the joggles course with Sharon, but with my baby-daughter I don't have so much time to practise. I will postphone it a bit but I will keep an eye on it. I'm looking forward on your reports about the e-learning.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home