Thursday, November 02, 2006

CrazyQuilting lesson 3



Yes, lesson 3 already..and that is where my trouble starts. In lesson 2 we were surpossed to start with the seam embellishment..but I didn't like the block I made. I kept picking it up and putting it down. It didn't talk to me at all...didn't know what it wanted me to do with it. When I read the classforum on Friday, I saw a few pictures of people who had done it in a other way. Instead of the "paperpiecing" method they basted there pieces into place. When Cathi's plane arrived late last Friday I made a new block. So now I am way behind on the class..still on lesson 2. But I think I can catch up..someday..*lol*

Here is a pic of the old and new one together. The new one is the one on the right. As you can see it is a bit less "pointy". If you just want to see the old one better please scroll down to a older blogentry.




So now I am going to do a bit more reading on the forum and then back to the Crazy Quilting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Yes, I can see the improvement, the first is all triangles.

3:36 PM  
Blogger sharonb said...

hope this one speaks to you more

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home