Friday, October 20, 2006

What a great trip part 4

Hi,

Here again..trying to upload some more pictures is Blogger will let me...

At Irma's Sampler..Lucy's LQS:




Some pictures of Lucy's stacks of quilts:





Here are some pictures of other places but typical Dutch:





On a Sunday I taught one of my best-friends Sasha how to quilt together with her MIL, it was a lot of fun. We had ordered the fabric together from the FQshop on-line and the fabrics had arrived on time!


She called me a couple of days ago and told me she had finished tracing all the templates and cutting them out with the 1/4 inch seam allowance. I am so proud of her..doesn't it look great? So now the piecing starts for her...


Okay...I think that might have seen enough of my trip to see it was busy and very productive, so I think this will be the last hollidaypost and get back to posting about normal things for a while;-)))

Barbara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home