Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Empress Woo question

Hi!

Was wondering if there is someone out there that can help me..

I like the new Robyn Pandolph fabricline called Empress Woo. I have orderd a charmpack from the fatquatershop to see the colors but also to see how big the focuspicture of the empress is. But I have gotten 5" pieces with nothing of the the empress on it just a cut off head.

Can somebody tell me how big the empress is? And also the repeat of the fabric? I would like to cut her out (around her) as a square and then put a borders around these squares, to make a quilt for my niece. But I have no idea how much fabric I need to order to be able to cut out several empresses..

Help please?!

Thank you
Barbara

4 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

About 7 inches...

(equilter.com usually has very good descriptions on their website.)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Oh good, I'm glad Amy found it. I looked on several sites, including the manufactuer's and couldn't find the answer.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Merry Christmas Barbara !

7:50 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I notice you haven't posted in a while. Hope you're doing well and just recovering from the busyness of the holiday season.

Happy New Year.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home