Friday, November 10, 2006

Slippers!




Today I made some slippers out of the book from Tone Finnanger called Tilda's Hus. I like them and they were so fast and fun to make. Might just be this years perfect Christmas present! I did this together with Cathi (cyberspace together *lol*) I am looking forward to seeing hers, she has very different fabrics..Swedish ones!

I am waiting for my friend Lisen to come. I taught her how to quilt/patch a couple of months ago, so she is now coming for the quilting and bindingpart..*lol*

See you soon again...!

Barbara

8 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well, how cute are those slippers!!! :D What an adorable idea!
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

4:46 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

They look quite cozy and comfortable.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Hedgehog said...

Cool slippers, Barbara!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Silverthimble said...

cute slippers!

6:05 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

wish I could read swedish to order the book and see the instrucitons! The slippers are great

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbara, they look so soft and pink and snuggly...I just want to put my cold toes inside them!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Oh my goodness. Your slippers are so cute, reminded me that I used to make my own slippers each year and for some reason I have gotten out of doing that. Might have to dig my pattern out and see about making slippers to go with the many pairs of jammie pants I make each year as Christmas gifts.

cute cute cute...now I am waiting for Cathi to post hers as well.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The slippers look fantastic, great Christmas gift idea!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home