Sunday, May 21, 2006

Building fences, bearquilt and sewingroom

Hi,

I haven't blogged in a while so here is a update!

My cat has gotten the habit of making housecalls to everybody in the neighborhood and not everybody likes that. So last weekend we made a fence around the garden..So he can go outside but not into the neighbors houses. It is working great...he finds a way to get out every other day and we fix that...and he finds a new way. I am curious how long this will be going on but...we will see. He acts like he is a real cool dude..but say the word tummyrub and he looks like this:









I have made some bearblocks that are on there way to Ireland at the moment. It is made out of a Danish bearbook that is now in English too by Dorthe Jolle: http://www.lapp-elisa.com/cgi-images/image_display.cgi?account=lappelisa&image=sdjbp.jpg













I was also talking about stash and sewingrooms and here is mine:





Well that is all for today!

Barbara

8 Comments:

Blogger ForestJane said...

I have a freind who did that with his garden too, totally enclosed it, and made a kitty al-cat-raz.

First the cat clawed a hole in the fencing, he fixed that... then dug under in one spot, he put a rock there.. then climbed a tree and got out via the roof, so he cut the branch off. It's interesting to hear how his escapee manages to get out, each month!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Linda C said...

I wondered what you have been up to! I love the bear blocks--adorable!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Hanne said...

Lovely bear blocks - lovely sewing space :-) I am looking forward to see what your cat does next ;-)

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those bear blocks are precious!

good luck keeping kitty behind the fence!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Passionate Quilter said...

adorable bear blocks! and I love the little curtain around your ironing center.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

The teddy bear blocks are soooo cute. I just saw the quilt with them over at Lizzy's. What great friends you and Hanne are to send blocks..*VBS*

And what a darling space your stash and quilt room are...*VBS*

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the sound story.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home