Wednesday, June 07, 2006

In case you are wondering

Hi!

In case you are wondering what I am up too.. I am working on some projects for the Afternoon tea on Saturday. I am also preparing the mystery project we are making together and some of my own things for show-and-tell..

But since some of the people who are coming are reading my blogg, I don't have much to write about.. So,..

I promise you on saturdaynight or early Sunday morning I will be uploading a lott of pictures of the mystery project...the party...the show-and-tell and my projects...

So please come back Sunday...and keep your fingers crossed hoping for good weather since we are going to be/have to be in the garden!

Hugs Barbara

2 Comments:

Blogger Hanne said...

Good wishes for your Saturday :-)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Ik hoop dat het een succes was gisteren... ( Ik ben net te laat om het succes te wensen :c( )

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home