Sunday, July 30, 2006

Progress

Hi!

Here is my progress for the weekend.

This is a new CQ box I am making for the LQS to promote my lessons. Here are the panels:


Here is a picture of the fist finished panel were I used a Feather Stitch Circle that CrazySeoulsister explained : Please check out her blog, she does some great work.



I finished my Round Robin quilt that I am going to sent off soon to the first person in line. It doesn't have to be ready until the 30st of September...I think I have never been so early with anything in my life...*s*
Here are a few pictures of the Round Robin package:

A close-up:



Well that is all for today!

happy stitching!

13 Comments:

Blogger quiltpixie said...

the CQ panels are great... love the colours

2:05 AM  
Blogger ForestJane said...

That's pretty cool, I especially like the fussy cut bird in the closeup you showed. :)

3:28 AM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Nice. I really like crazy quilting but haven't done much.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Jo in NZ said...

Love your colour scheme. Very nicely pput together. I will be back to see how it turns out.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love the RR you are sending! Is everyone adding CQ to it, or is it a regular RR?

Is this box going to be like the one you posted a few days ago?

6:16 AM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

What is the "final" plan for those "oddly" shaped blocks? Will you join them and end up with a bag of some sort? (That is all I can "imagine.") The are very pretty. I like the ladies in the squares....

2:28 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

It all looks wonderfull.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Your little box looks so nice. I hope your lessons at the LQS are a success.
I went to the link you had in your post and enjoyed all the pictures from Korea and all the crazy quilting.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Your RR panel is lovely. Love the fabric choices

8:28 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

How cute!! I hope your classes are a big hit.

Judy L.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

Hi Gail, I really like what you incorporated into your box parts. I'll be the class will be a huge success!

interesting idea, your where have you quilted contest?? I'll have to think about that one..*VBS*

7:09 PM  
Blogger Linda C said...

Very nice---this is going to look great when finished up.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Susan H. said...

I can't wait to see the finished project. Looks great.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home